Friday, September 18, 2009

The Recap

Hello gang -

It's been quite a little while since I last blogged. That's sad because I'm always doing something. Here's a quick recap of some of the things I have been doing. (In no particular order)

  • Purchased a PO Box
  • Hired a PR consultant
  • Shot the intro for my DVD taping
  • Started working at the local comedy club
  • Taped another TV show
  • Updated the video on my site
  • Finally played the Garden Bistro

So now that we are up to speed, I really look forward to sharing comedic insight with all 4 of my followers. I couldn't do this without you guys! Thanks!

Recently, the battery in my car died and I had to call AAA. When the woman answered the phone, she asked, "If I was in a safe, secure location?" WHAT!!! Are you serious? I'm I in a safe, secure location??!! Of course I was, but what if I were not? Would she ask for me to call back once I found one? I doubt that I would be calling AAA if I were not in a safe, secure environment. What if I said No! What would have been her recourse? Sir, please call back once you are in a safe, secure location. What if I would have said that I was at a Taylor Swift concert with a Kanye West t-shirt on? Would she have recognized the imminent danger I potentially could have been confronted with? I THINK NOT.......

Well be easy peeps! Before I bid you Godspeed - can anyone tell me where the rapper Bahamdia is? Just a thought!

Be easy -

BOWTIE COMEDY

No comments:

Post a Comment